Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Time Flies


Time flies when you are having fun! Rooney is starting school next week and that means so am I! I never thought that going back to work would be so hard, even though she is going to be at my school dropping her off isn't going to be any easier. I will have time in the day to go see her but what we are going to miss the flexibility to do what we want to do like go to our parent/child class, mom and baby movies, story time and hanging out with other babies and moms. We had such a great summer we really cant complain.

Rooney is growing like a weed, she is 16 lbs and 26 1/2 inches. Rooney can now roll over, suck on her toes and reach out and grab anything that she wants. Sloan and I cant hold her in one arm and have something in the other without her taking it from us. Our favorite is that she smiles so much, if she starts to get upset all we have to do is smile at her and she gives us the best smile back. Rooney is such a happy baby and Sloan and I are truly blessed to have a healthy, happy child.

Other firsts are; a plane ride to visit her grandparents in Montana, a road trip to visit cousins in Idaho, and a Mariners game!

Keep watching Rooney grow!

XOXO, Keels

No comments: