Sloan is out of town in Jordan, yes the country! So we have been on our own for the past week and it isn't much fun. We talked to him today and he is having a great time. He is over there coaching basketball to children and then also having coaches clinics so they can become better at coaching as well. Sloan gets to travel with a great bunch of people so he never passes up on a opportunity go. I cant wait to hear all of his stories and see his pictures. Rooney and I just really miss him.
Because the weather has been so hot we have been going any where that has air conditioning, the mall, movies with Katie and Bella, Bartells, QFC, and our favorite Barnes and Noble. I like the hot weather just not this hot, or let us be in Mexico dealing with this kind of heat.
No comments:
Post a Comment