Rooney had her first full day at school and she did great. Me on the other hand had a hard time. It was difficult to leave her and then after being off for 6 months my brain was not ready for my work load. The only reason I was able to get through it was because I got to see Rooney a few times a day and feed, diaper her and put her to sleep. Ms. Cara, her teacher, said that she did great for being gone from me for so long. Ms. Cara also found out that Rooney would stand all day if she could let her! But while I was up there I got some great pictures of Rooney grabbing a basket of balls and then dumping them out.
We are so lucky for Rooney to be at Montessori Children's House (MCH) that I don't know what we would do if we didn't have the dedicated teachers to take such good care of her. Not to mention that I did personally hire Ms. Cara 2 years ago and I called her our "Mary Poppins"!
Ms. Cara is wonderful and I thank God that we have her every time I drop Rooney off.
No comments:
Post a Comment