Rooney is 5 months today and I have exciting news to share....She cut her first tooth today. Rooney had a few bad days where she didn't feel well and woke up a few more times in the night but, today was a different story. She is the happy little girl that smiles all day. We felt so bad for her and Sloan and I prayed hard for the tooth to break through and it did!
We all went to a First Foods class today and learned all about introducing table food. We learned so much and then I came home and put her high chair together. I cant wait for her to try food for the first time. I will make sure that I put pictures up for everyone to see. If I am techie enough I will put video on the blog but don't hold your breath.
Today is a good day!
1 comment:
YAY Roon! Happy tooth! One down, Si is soooo jealous...
Post a Comment