Hello Strohl Family! The pictures are adorable, I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope you are all doing well and Keely hope you are withstanding the heat!!! I can say I don't have fond memories of that from last summer :)Let's get together soon ~ Shaina
LOVE the water pictures! Great photos!
SO CUTE!! Love that I can follow her on this!! Rooney is so darling....thank goodness she looks like you Keels.... HA. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hello Strohl Family!
The pictures are adorable, I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope you are all doing well and Keely hope you are withstanding the heat!!! I can say I don't have fond memories of that from last summer :)
Let's get together soon ~ Shaina
LOVE the water pictures! Great photos!
SO CUTE!! Love that I can follow her on this!! Rooney is so darling....thank goodness she looks like you Keels.... HA. :)
Post a Comment