Sunday, January 18, 2009

10 months






How time flies!!!!! I cant believe that I am planning Rooney's first birthday party. She will be the one sitting on the floor because she isn't crawling yet. In her own time right! Rooney will eat anything and could care less about pureed foods. Other than applesauce and yogurt she is all about food from the table. Her favorite is her Grandpa's spaghetti, Sloan makes it, and my chicken parmesan. Rooney can say "dog" and "da da". I don't know if she knows what they are but she says those two words all the time. Rooney has eight teeth and since I am still breast feeding her I sure can feel them. But my favorite is that is so comfortable and secure that she will go to anyone. We were at Matt's basketball game and she was passed around from person the person that wanted to hold her. She loves being out and watching basketball whether is Bella or Matt she couldn't be happier.

No comments: