Saturday, November 8, 2008

8 Months





Rooney is turning 8 months and she has her first ear infection! She has been miserable, between the four upper teeth coming in and her cold she cant get a break.

We have been taking as many walks as possible because the weather is getting really crappy and the daylight is getting less and less. But Rooney still loves to be outside even when is is dark and cold!

Rooney has also started to say "da da" Sloan thinks it is great but I keep telling him that even if she called him "pa pa" she still would be saying da da. She also has figured out that her and I are not attached at the hip and that we are separate people so every time I leave the room Rooney starts to cry. She is in true separation anxiety. The good thing is that she recovers pretty quickly and is easily distracted by her care givers or Sloan.

So fast she is growing, she still doesn't move anywhere but we are really o.k. with that!

No comments: