I always said that I would never blog with information and pictures of Rooney Kate but as they saying goes "Never Say Never".
Rooney entered into this would with her bright blue eyes and loads of hair, Sloan and I are madly in love. Thanks to my wonderful Midwife Sally and dearest friend Laura we had all the support that we could ever ask for. The pregnancy was pretty easy and I have very little to complain about. But, the Pitocin was the worst thing ever!
I am now on leave and Rooney and I will return to school come this fall. Rooney will be in the infant room at my school and I will be able to continue to breast feed! YEAH! Rooney needs to eat! Sloan is working like crazy but has a flexible schedule so that he can spend time with us during the day. We just cant wait for Summer to get here...or at least Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment